Who are you?
You love growth, experiments and making a big impact. You have creative and practical ideas and know how to prioritise them. You are results-oriented. You have an arsenal of tools to 10x lead-gen efforts. You are efficient and effective. You're scrappy and love to hustle! There are some huge challenges innovating growth in this sector and you are the person to unlock this!
- Drive customer acquisition and growth
- Create and manage an end-to-end growth model and strategies
- Develop and prioritise new processes, strategies, growth initiatives and programs
- Closely monitor, measure and learn from both quantitative and qualitative results
- Strong focus on performance, hitting KPIs and goal attainment
- Action - know the data, be in the details and make decisions that impact key metrics.
- Work with the team to understand customers, build and test growth and marketing experiments and impactful experiences
- Growth and marketing experience with previous growth results - can be in an internship/part time job
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Basic coding skills (in Ruby on rails is a big plus)
- First-hand experience of a startup environment (in our own space in Surry Hills) that is highly agile and responsive where we learn quickly from our mistakes, failures, wins and achievements
- As an early team member you're role will grow as much as you want and you will be a big part in solidifying our team culture
- Friday arvo/night drinks
- Flexible working arrangements
- Equity available based on negotiation