Registrations for this event are now closed.
THIS EVENT IS FOR:
- Students with digital, communications, design and STEM skills from UC, ANU and CIT who are looking for part time or casual jobs and internships.
- Startups, innovative small to medium size businesses and government agencies looking for students.
- Interested academics, industry observers, careers advisors.
Register your interest in the event:
* Step 1: Register via button below.
* Step 2: Ensure your profile on Ribit.net is complete.
Disclaimer: There are a limited number of slots, so we may need to shortlist students who most appropriately match with businesses. Improve your chances by completing your profile. We will communicate the results of the shortlisting well before the event.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
CSIRO-Data61's Ribit.net have returned for our fourth event in the Territory with our fantastic event partners:
This is a free event. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A warm welcome from some special guests starting at 5.30pm (please arrive from 5pm to register on time)
- Company CEOs and Startup founders give a brief 30 secs or less pitch about their business
- Students pitch themselves to the businesses you want to work with in a series of 6 min “speed-dates”
- Students can mellow with a mentor, in between dates or learn the art of persuasion from one of our ‘pitch-doctors’
- Refreshments and snacks provided, with time to network before and after the session
Email email@example.com or call Clare Matuska, our Events Manager, on 0405 251 896
Already a Ribit member? Login
REGISTER HERE to discover keen student programmers, web developers, visual communicators, UX/UI designers, data analysts, software testers, app developers, marketers, copywriters, digital content producers and more!
Check out our last event in Canberra:
- Altis Consulting
- Biz Hub Australia
- Cogito Group
- Document Modelling Pty Ltd
- Drone Bootcamp
- Gravity Consulting Services Pty Ltd
- LinkTap Pty Ltd
- Northrop Grumman Australia
- OK RDY
- Online Services Development and Engagement Branch Australian Government Department of Employment
- Reposit Power
- StanTech Corporation
- The Creative Element
- The Mullion Group
- Vault Systems
- Vendome Consulting
- Wollemi Innovative Software Systems