Thursday 30th March | 3.00 - 5.30pm | Stone & Chalk: Level 2, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney
THIS EVENT IS FOR:
• Students with digital, communications, design and STEM skills from all Sydney universities who are looking for jobs.
• Startups, innovative businesses and government agencies looking for students.
• Interested academics, industry observers, careers advisors.
Register your interest in the event:
• Step 1: Register via button below.
• Step 2: Ensure your profile on Ribit.net is complete.
Disclaimer: There are a limited number of slots, so we may need to shortlist students who most appropriately match with businesses. Improve your chances by completing your profile. We will communicate the results of the shortlisting well before the event.
Register here for your chance to discover:
• Keen student programmers, web developers, visual communicators, UX/UI designers, data analysts, software testers, app developers, marketers, copywriters, digital content producers and more!
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Last year Ribit.net held its second, highly successful, fun and energetic speed-networking event with universities and fintech startups and innovative businesses at Stone & Chalk.
We’ve returned for our third event in with our fantastic event partners Stone & Chalk, FINSIA, USYD, UTS, UNSW, Macquarie University, Notre Dame University, Newcastle University, University of Wollongong and the Australian Catholic University.
Free! Drinks and refreshments will also be provided at no cost.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Startup founders and Company CEOs give a brief pitch about their company.
• Students pitch themselves to the businesses you want to work with in a series of 5min “speed-dates”.
• Students can chill out in between dates with various successful entrepreneurs, or learn the art of persuasion from one of our ‘pitch-doctors’.
• Refreshments and snacks will be provided, with plenty of time to network before and after the session.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clare Matuska, our Events Manager, on 0405 251 896
This event is supported by:
Already a Ribit member? Login